05/10/2009 - ENDFIX®: threaded insert to be fitted at tube end
NEW: assembly costs cut by 2/3, and replace an unattractive and high process cost solution by an innovative, quick, aesthetic and easy to fit new fastening solution !
ENDFIX® is the solution enabling internal thread in a round tube.
ENDFIX® is crimped inside the tube.
ENDFIX® installation is completed without welding, thus eliminating any reworking.
ENDFIX®: Threaded insert to be fitted at tube end - high mechanical resistance obtained without welding.
- High resistance & aesthetic assembly and without any welding operation
- Simple high speed assembly, no special skills required
- 100% correct location of the thread in the tube guarranted at the crimping operation
- Eliminate retapping of threads (to remove weld spots or paint excess)
- Eliminate grinding and polishing operations
- Can be used on painted tubes