The breakdown of total cost price of an assembly operation includes:
- the purchase price of the fasteners
- the workpiece preparation operations: masking prior to painting, for example
- installation sequence costs
- finishing operations: cleaning, removal of masking, deburring, etc.
- the depreciation of installation equipment
- systematic secondary operations such as re-tapping, grinding...
- 100% checks
- scrap and non-quality costs
showing that in 75% of cases studied, 80% of the total cost price of the assembly function of the product in question consists of installation and implementation costs. It is therefore clear that the halving of installation time results in savings of around 40% on the cost price of the operation!
The assembly solutions on offer from LA CLUSIENNE-CLUFIX will allow you to achieve such savings.
The LA CLUSIENNE-CLUFIX application engineers are able to achieve productivity margins like these by evaluating the design of your products with you, whilst taking into consideration your industrial environment, the equipment you already have and the operational requirements of your specification. Incidentally, we consider that all design changes must generate an improvement in the quality and repeatability of the process, through a simplification of procedure and the precision of the components. This criterion is systematically costed in our evaluations.